10.18.2009

Pt:12
Please put the phillies
Down for a moment
Bring those mushrooms here
This smoke taste stale
I'm gettin fat from this beer
And yall been talkin gats and packs
For all of these years
True life is a bitch rich
But if she keep shedding these tears
We could drown
Best for you to just
Face these fears
No pressure lester
These is just a couple ideas
Like I exist outside of space
So why the am I here?
Waited for a response
But the crowds only cheer
So Have a nice trip skip
Just be sober when you steer
Skies quite cloudy
But his vision so clear
A profit and a seer
Like the end is near
For you or someone else
On the planet I swear
Do Dammit I dare
To rhyme space time tears
And contradict slicks
Like au contrare mon freer
The kid style sick
Like let's get a doctor in there
Doctor, "do you think he'll make it?"
"Yeah by some time next year"

No comments:

Post a Comment