10.10.2009

saturday morning...

john Coltrane's "The damned don't cry". Perfect sound track for a drunken morning in new Orleans.

The sun is up and the day is new. She saw us in all her glory as Shamus and I cruised up Claiborne towards the HQ. We had an interesting talk with the cabby, only to conclude that it was indeed hell in a hand basket, and wasn't nothing we could do about. Aside from that I'd have to say tonight's experiment was a complete success. Very eventful but somehow hazy right now. Could be the fact that its like 730 and its been a 12 hour flight.

James is passed out on my left, a poor mans Sinatra, creased fedora stained shirt. I think he's all tuckered out. It was a full night. Saw Mayer Hawthorne, check,Rocked a show, check, check, got flashed, mini house party. Check plus. hanging out and tripping inside the home of an amazing artist, where the painting seems 3d and aren't. Maybe I have an art crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment