10.18.2009

Part 7:
And there's very little hope
But some folks keep tryin
But a lot more just admit
Aint shit wrong with dyin
Now
No ones sure, but we think
It started back in 09
Which was quite a favorite time of mine
I had just started tripping
And was still smokin pine
No meat no sweets
Just watermelon to the rine
I mean,I'd drop three hits
rush a stage and rhyme
Make the people say ho
And scream they zodiac sign...

Now
I fear there's only one stage left
In this postmodern age
Of plauges and agents of death....

Look I don't have much time
There's only one age left
History is written by the winner
He pauses to take a breath

There's only one page left
So may your spelling be superb
And ur high hats fresh to def
Cus the game aint fair
They paid off the refs
The coaches and the other players
Deejays and rhymesayers

No comments:

Post a Comment