10.18.2009

Part 6:
All right look
I know your tripping now
And you won't remember this
But this is you calling you
From the year 2026
Please take my word for it
I've no time to convince
Plus I'm limited in what I can reveal, since
That could rip space time
And I'm not that dense
And only question cosmic law
In a rhetorical sense
So speaking broadly in a hypothetical, semi historical tense
Let me warn you:
You all are living in some interesting times...
I know it seems rough now
But your comparativly fine
Cause soon the red shift begins
And folks begin to go blind
I means wars and starvation
Whole nations losing their minds
The end of life as you know it
And several other kinds...
Only a hundred fourty four
Will have some kind of safety line
They rest left to contest
The others that are left behind
And they done smoked all the dope
And drank all the wine
And when he moves his lips
Is when u know a man is lying

No comments:

Post a Comment