10.18.2009

Part 2:
Naw baby
It Ain't you its me
Or the peyote
Shrooms or mescaline
Now and then
Shit It Ain't no matter to me
He still got a complex
About getting to complex
Like gravity
And its relation to weak electromagnetic forces
In the vicinity
But his unified theory
Is buy me a beer gee
And turn the mike up
Like can yall niggas hear me?

I say
These loops are quantum sir
YoUrs is fiber optic
The futures now stupid
And they say he's a physcotic
So he dropped a killer disc
And all the loonies ran to cop it

Rabbit hole rhyme
No bubble gum
No pop shit
Like I be elespee
And you Ain't ready
for this hot shit
Don't worry bout this here
Kid I got this
Just get'em high
Side to side
Empty your pockets
We can all be free
For a nominal fee
And so he grew to be
Phenomenal emcee
In a nominal world
Welcome boys welcome girls
You chose this carpet ride to see
Spirit made flesh
Fresh for all eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment