10.18.2009

Part 3:

Nice to see you
It was a 24 hour trip
to get hear
But now I'm ready to rip
So don't get all flip up bout the lip hear?
I'm tripping balls right now
how the fuck did you get here?
Like
Scuse me baby pardon me
I hope nobody was bout to sit hear
Said he would like to take this time
How could he take what wasn't mine?
Still Ain't no time but the present
And at present I feel fine
And now inspired inclined
To build the flux capacitor of the rhyme
Your global ambassador
If its too fast for you
All you got to do is shape time
Once we break 88
Well make great time
Mind over matter
Just matter of time
The past and future seem in flux
What's the matter with time?
Can't make my bed
Said can't make my mind
Can't stand to sleep
Gotta keep on the grind
So the kid don't sleep
For more than four at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment