10.18.2009

Part 8:
So I just called to say
Keep gettin it in
I Can't tell you if we made it
But you won't regret
In the end
Just be conscious of those
Foes who try to act like friends
When it happens
Keep the cadillac and pass on the benz
Trust your gut
And really try to save up a few ends
The question aint really if its gonna rain but when
Keep holy the herb, the shroom,
And The mescaline
The LSD
the teachings of timothy leary
Remember the only thing real
Is what u eyes can't see
And the reason that you chose
To call yourself elespee
Waves and particles
Quantum theorys
In due time you will understand it all clearly
But
The roads rocky
I am so weary
I just hope and I pray
That you can hear me

Cuz
I fear there's only one stage left
In this postmodern age
Of plauges and agents of death....

Look I don't have much time
There's only one age left
History is written by the winner
He pauses to take a breath

No comments:

Post a Comment