10.18.2009

Part 5:
I'm off to see the wizard
Like when jordan came back
01 2 3?
Beats me something like that
4 hits in the quarter
Neon rainbow
Prayers at the house of blues
Then I gotta do a show
Tony got the wheel
I got the shotty ridin low
Left toto in kansas
Probably for the best ya now?
In the dragons den
Blending that street gumbo
Make your granny flash her titties
And the people say ho.....
Why's maddie so ruthless?
Truth is
We'll never know
Off to see the wizard...which way do we go?
Follow the north star above
And the river below
Bustin out his shirt like ken shiro
Just a blue collar scholar
He's no hero
Off to see the wizard
Need some oil for my caddy
A heart for hip hop
And a ride home gladly
He looked at him madly
Say shem salem bem
Silly mortal
Don't come here wearing that flesh again....

No comments:

Post a Comment