11.07.2009

Curse this world I have built for myself. Why write a play and cast yourself the fool? I've just eaten 3.5 grams of shrooms in hopes of finding out. I must know. The night started out great, peaked at around one o'clock, then went down in smoke. I wish I could explain further, but names and circumstances must be omitted to protect the innocent, and stupid(me). (This in a blog where I talk about my adventures on hallucinogens. My discretion knows no bounds.) I must also ask again why I am compelled to write this in the first place. Do I secretly hope that she will read this, and know how much I wanted her to stay? How sorry I am, how much of a moron I feel like? Surely that's flattering myself though. Nobody reads this shit, save for me forty years from now, still trying to figure out where I went wrong. More likely I write this cause everyone but future me is asleep. Or busy being with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment