8.31.2009

paradise lost

the weekend is dead.
long live the weekend.

maybe the purpose of the personal blog is simply to provide some explanation for the world when i go all supernova some day, burning up all my surrounding planets with fires fueled by angst and frustration, propelled by confusion. for surely, i cannot hope to walk this line of spirit and flesh forever, can i? when matter and antimatter finally collide, they can all Google me, read this and say,"you see? he'd been driving himself crazy the whole time...." maybe they'll be write. maybe no ones driving at all

why write things you wouldn't say? say things you cant do? it is the very definition of insanity to spill ones heart to a soulless web page and not be able to communicate with your fellow human beings. but my fingers have minds of their own, and not half the safeguards my throat does; so i fire off observations and revelations without regards to passer-bys who may be caught in the crossfire. please don't think me unkind.

i write of love and live in anguish. think as spirit and live in flesh. my tombstone should just say WTF? but at least im not wearing a body hair sweater like the guy who just left my store. and I'm in the new impulss video; so i got that going for me.

"Do it!" by Impulss from From PartsUnknown Films on Vimeo.



in case you couldn't tell by my previous post, this weekend i was visited by the ghost of love past, present, and future. you see? i want to puke all over the keyboard just for typing something like that lame. but its true. so I'm going to lunch to drown my sorrows in blue moon. so i got that going for me too. ill let you know how that works out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment