8.20.2009

in bed trying to fall asleep, I ask that age old question.

what would Neil patrick harris do?

Raised by television, naturally I remember how doogie would sit at his pc before credits, and summarize what he'd learned that episode. A giant computer and the simplest word processing program ever. now I lay in bed using a smart phone more powerful than any pc of that era, not only typing, but publishing in a global arena. Assuming someone is reading this of course. If doogie had a blog he'd have tons of readers. He could have shared his wisdom with the world, one carefully crafted conclusion at a time. all with one font and vinnie climbing out of his window.

Unfortunately, my day yielded no valuable insight into the human condition. no concisely worded summations of observations and conclusions reached will follow. Seems like I bit of a rip. But I guess every episode can't win an emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment