8.24.2009

another day in paradise...

the weekend is dead.
long live the weekend.

its a mild mannered Monday morning, and once again I'm entrenched behind enemy lines, a.k.a slidell la. in case your just tuning in to our fine program you've missed out on....well, not a whole lot. in fact, I'm still debating the merit of a personal blog all together. maybe its just to clear your head, get shit off your chest, or some other cliche. personally i just like to write, i think, and i really love to rant. in fact, here's a list of things pissing me off at the moment:

1) mainstream radio. why does fabulos (or however he misspells his name) still have a career? I'm not hating, but the only thing "throw it in the bag" makes me want to throw in a bag is my breakfast.

2) people calling my store to ask if i have mojo. yes i have mojo.

3) when you buy mojo, please let me ring everything up at once. don't let me ring up the mojo, then say "oh, let me get a grape dutch master...", especially if your paying with a credit card. your wearing my fucking fingers out. if i can take the time to ask, "is that all you need?", please take the time to stop and think about the question before you answer.

4) while on a mojo tangent, why the fuck are y'all still buying one gram cans? your paying an extra seven dollars a gram before tax. by the time you buy two one grams you've practically paid for a three. are you thinking about that? fuck. i stopped buying nickel bags as soon as i figured out how many grams came in an ounce. stop throwing your money away. its like going to subway and getting a six inch sub for $4.69 when you could have the foot long for $5.00; only mojo keeps for a few days where a tuna sandwich dont. but id still rather buy the foot long and feed the second half to a homeless person than let subway fuck me over. I'm just saying.

p.s. if you dont know what mojo is, get on your knees and thank god now, then dont worry about it. many people think its the best thing since sliced bread, but that's all about your perspective. i mean, winning the special Olympics is probably an awesome feeling, but i bet any gold medalist would happily trade said gold for not being born handicapped in the first place. im just saying.

5) Obama. my blackness prevents me from elaborating any further.

6) soulja boy.

more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment