8.21.2009

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

Legal disclaimer: the following is a work of fiction.

Friday night, just got paid; just took some synthetic liquid mescaline.
I'm usually pretty square when it comes to drugs. Up until about a month ago I'd never done anything but weed for 15 yrs. how quickly things can change.

I'm not sure what's gonna happen or when or if at all. Its been about two hits with an hour in between. Guess I'm gonna find out soon enough. Last time I did shrooms I saw nothing. Literally. A little piece of nothing. Profound to say the least. This trip though, I do hope to see something. Ill check back in with yall in an hour or so and let you know. Should I be reborn in twelve hours, and this be the last will and testament of this version of me, I'd like to leave my fashion sense to my buddy tom, my cadillac to the smithsonian, and my beats to my brother; all in hopes they should one day outgrow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment