9.13.2009

Uptown saturday night.

I thought about going to the sound clash tonight. Big pooh of little brother fAme is the guest judge. But I opt for an eight piece shroom dinner instead.

Walking down to the mushroom to browse dvds and because I love puns, I notice other pilgrims on the path. Do you seek wisdom? Enlightenment? Unity?

Naw. They're going to the boot.

In the mushroom I start talking to the clerks about the woes of being herbal incense hustlers; but then I get all noid for a minute and start to feel like they're pumping me for info, you know the old good cop bad cop, so one gets a customer the other a phone call and bam!! I slip back to the used dvds....

Confronted by many hours of my life bundled, packaged, and priced affordably, I am overwhelmed. I put everything back and walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment