9.19.2009

Once upon a time, saturday mornings used to be magical. The apex of the week. Cartoons, cereal, no school. Now they are slept through.
My fellow apes, Propsek and calio were judges at the off the dome emcee competition last night at howlin wolf. Which meant me, tony, my cadillac, a six pack of blue moon, and a handful of witty one liners. I won't single anybody out, but it was very competitive overall. Check it out if you get a chance; I'm pretty sure its a monthly thing. Unfortunately, a lack of grand meaux and a questionable final round left me thirsty for just a little more.
A road beer later and I'm in 13 downing a shot of my favorite liqueur and shooting the shit with private pile. I declare for the thousandth time that we need to stop bullshitting. Another grand meaux later and wes montgomery & we are in the caddy headed back upt. a blunt later, I'm in bed, and once asleep I have a strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment