9.14.2009

kanye who?

its dawned on me that I've written very little about hip hop so far. many may find that strange, but i don't. it'd be like writing about breathing or walking. on top of that, i cant really discuss modern events in hip hop because....well, i don't give a fuck. I've been hearing about kanye's vma stunt all morning, and all i can think in response is, so what? I'm not in the kanye fan club by any stretch, especially after 808's and heartbreaks, but, who the fuck is Taylor swift anyway? i don't know; but i bet she cant rap. thats all im saying.

1 comment:

  1. there is one thing about the whole situation that i can't understand, why would Kanye show up with a bottle of henny that i could afford? I'm upset for the fact of beyonce apologizing, and apparently jay was too! Man fuck Taylor Swift! remember is was not to long ago when we couldn't even get in the building!!! kanye control your liquor my dude, try snatching the mic from a grown man next time.......

    ReplyDelete